Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Arts and Crafts



Here my latest endeavour! It is my interpretation of The Goddess and my love and respect for her. I hope you enjoy her as much as i do.
Brightest Blessings,
Lunaura.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a couple of my handicraft things. I make wall plaques too, for in different rooms in the house (kitchen, nursery etc) buti don't have any foto's of the stuff at the moment, as i usually make them as gifts for people last minute!
When i have gotten around to making some more, i will post them here.
Also then a couple of my paintings/drawings here. The framed 'angel' picture i call 'Angel of love' as it was an inspired picture drawn when head over heels in love, i was on the telephone with the guy the whole time i drew it! It is done in pastels.
The pictures of the children are my older 2 kids and the guy with the 'biker' is my ex-hubby.

Brightest Blessings,
Lunaura.























































The painting of the cottage on the mountain i painted after just hearing that my Grandma Ruby had died, to keep my head together. (I painted 2 pictures). The one underneath, of the cottage on the mountain is a bit wishy washy, no depth, i was shocked and spaced out by her death and this is in the picture. The painting with the angry sky is of Achill Island in Southern Ireland, i painted this 2nd, you can see the emotion coming out, the angry, intense sky, tears falling from heaven in the form of rain...













3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You suprise me again and again.
Great site dear friend of me.

Lot's of love and Brightest Blessings,

Morrigan

6:31 pm  
Blogger Lunaura Harvest said...

Hello and welcome to my Blog Morrigan!
Thank you for your kind words.
See you around cyberspace and in the real world ;)
Huuuuge hug,
Lunaura.

6:47 pm  
Blogger Lunaura Harvest said...

Merry Meet en welkom op Moonlight and Arrowroot Walter!
Bedankt voor je lieve woorden en hopelijk ontmoet ik je eerdags ;O)

Veel liefs en Blessed Be,
Lunaura.

11:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home