Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Ethereal Visit from Dad.


A few of years ago when my 4 yr old was a newborn i was in the bathroom brushing my teeth before going to bed when i noticed movement outside the slightly ajar bathroom door. I asked my partner if it was him, as i stuck my head round the door, only to catch a glimpse of a familiar dark haired man walking/rushing from the baby's room into the older 2 childrens room (my youngest wasn't born at the time)....
At my calling my partners name there came muffeld "what's up" from our bedroom, which meant that my partner was already in bed and thus was not anywhere near hallway where our bathroom was situated... (also the fact is that my partner has blonde hair not dark)
As i stood there, i was suddenly overwhelmd with love and warm feelings and memories of my father who had passed away in a road accident when i was nine (In hindsight his way of letting me know that it was him)...
It was then i saw the visitor for who he was, i was filled with joy as i realized that Dad had popped in to visit his Grandchildren :)))

Brightest Blessings,
Lunaura.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lunaura Harvest said...

Haha that makes me feel old!! Anyway, you are very like my Dad in your looks Neil, and the music too of course :)I will mail you a photo where i think you look like him, see what you or L thinks...!
I still miss him very much, but am really glad that he still pops in every now and again!
Thanks for dropping by and hope to see you soon!
Love,
Lunaura.

9:15 am  
Blogger Lunaura Harvest said...

Yes i know they were close, they had a lovely relationship :)
Hahaha, i knew that your lovely fam would see the resemblance clearly! How cute that Jude thought it was you! Ahhhh sweetie :))) As a matter of fact i have a few pictures of your Mum when she was younger where i look just like her!!!
Good strong genes hey!

Huge hug to all Neil xxx

10:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home